Business, Media & Knowledge Management
IBSG’s Business, Media and Knowledge Management Center facilitates a variety of business practices, disciplines and technologies in terms of the collective intelligence of this organization. Included in this IBSG Center are:
- Knowledge Management is the process of creating, sharing, using and managing the knowledge and information of an organization
- Project Management is the discipline of initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria.
- Information Technology (IT) is the application of computers to store, study, retrieve, transmit, and manipulate data or information.
- Digital Marketing is an umbrella term for the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium
- Social Media Management provides for one-to-one, one-to-many and many-to-many communications.
- Strategic Analysis is the systematic review and planning of an organization's longer-term objectives and the means of realising those objectives.
- Strategic Planning is an organization's process of defining its strategy, or direction, and making decisions on allocating its resources to pursue this strategy.